2019 Temmuz'dan sonraki tüm içerik ve üyelikler silinmiştir. Lütfen yeni kayıt yapınız ×
  • Hoş Geldiniz!

Tüm özelliklerine erişmek için şimdi kaydolun. Kayıt yaptırdıktan sonra, konu açabilir, konuları yanıtlayabilir, kullanıcıların mesajlarını beğenebilir, özel mesaj yollayabilirsiniz.

Kayıt olduktan sonra bu mesaj silinecektir.

Yeni focus süspansiyon incelemesi (bol resimli, ingilizce link)

H. Cenk

Önerilen Mesajlar

http://blogs.insidel...walkaround.html

Konudan örnek;

2012_Focus_1600_sus_oa_lead-thumb-717x477-77171.jpg

A new 2012 Ford Focus sedan recently came our way, so we had no choice but to yank the wheels off and have a good look at the suspension. This one happens to be a Focus Titanium, the top trim level that Ford has added to the North American lineup.

Titanium Foci come with a sport-tuned suspension and 17-inch Continental all-season tires. But this example has the optional Titanium handling package, a $595 option that nets you stickier 18-inch asymmetrical summer tires and damper tuning that's dialed up another notch to get the most out of them.

Still, nearly everything we'll see is found on all Foci, be they hatchback or sedan, S, SE, SEL or Titanium. I'll point out any differences I know of as they come up.

2012_Focus_1600_sus_fr_oa-thumb-717x477-77175.jpg

MacPherson strut front suspension is pretty much the default in the compact segment these days, and so it is with the 2012 Ford Focus. The internal damping of the struts varies throughout the model range, but externally they look the same.

2012_Focus_1600_sus_fr_oa_3_a-thumb-717x477-77180.jpg

The coil spring sits high above the tire, surrounding the strut. A slender drop-link (yellow) descends from the upper reaches of the strut housing to the stabilizer bar. This direct-acting linkage produces a 1-to-1 motion ratio that gets the most of what the 23.5-mm stabilizer bar has to offer.

An aft placement of the steering rack (green) is expected in a transverse-engine machine such as this. The engine and transmission occupy the space in front so the steering rack must sit behind the front axle centerline.

Finally, the lower end of the suspension is held in place by an L-shaped lower control arm (orange) that's made of aluminum. Most Focuses will have an aluminum LCA like this one, but if I remember my notes correctly, entry-level S models and SE models without the SE sport package option will use one made of steel to help keep the price down.

2012_Focus_1600_sus_fr_oa_under-thumb-717x477-77195.jpg

Here's a look up at the same components from another angle.

2012_Focus_1600_sus_fr_det_brk_crust_oa-thumb-717x477-77197.jpg

Here's the suspension upri...WHAT THE HECK IS THAT CRUSTY CRUD?

My midwestern operatives tell me it's road salt. The 2012 Focus isn't for sale just yet, and we have this one thanks to a short-term loan from Ford. Mere weeks ago it was running around in Dearborn, slogging through the salt slush. The car was presented to us quite clean and spotless, but this particular area is hard to see and difficult to get at without removing the wheels.

Excuse me for a moment while I find my garden hose.

2012_Focus_1600_sus_fr_det_brk_cleaner_oa-thumb-717x478-77199.jpg

That's much better, though a toothbrush would have helped in the corners.

Anyway, the suspension upright (orange) isn't made of salt; it's an iron alloy piece. The upper end of the upright surrounds the base of the strut housing in such a way that a single bolt (white) can lock the two together. It's a cleaner and stronger design the the usual high-torque two-bolt sandwich connection we see on strut suspension most of the time.

But the other guys' two-bolt design does allow one to fake a camber adjustment by using smaller "crash bolts" to gain some slop in the connection that can be used to alter the alignment. The firm handshake of the Focus setup has no potential for such adjustment. Racers will have to settle for making performance adjustments the "right" way by installing aftermarket camber plates at the top instead.

Finally, our brake caliper (yellow) reveals itself to be a single-piston sliding caliper. The presence of the salt reminds us why the caliper sliders must be inspected to see if they need to be cleaned and lubricated when the brake pads are swapped out. No caliper I have worked on has ever been sticky or lacking in lubrication in this way, but then I don't drive on salted roads all winter, either. Frozen calipers certainly do happen, and the build-up of corrosive winter crud and grit is no help at all.

2012_Focus_1600_sus_fr_det_brk-thumb-717x477-77202.jpg

Before cleaning, the front side of the very same caliper looked great. For the record, those ventilated front rotors are 278 mm in diameter -- 10.9 inches for those of us unable to speak Canadian.

2012_Focus_1600_sus_fr_det_larm_cleaner_2-thumb-717x477-77204.jpg

Here's another look at that aluminum L-shaped lower control arm. The ball joint is integral, so if it fails you'll be replacing the whole arm. Still, this sort of one piece design is lighter, and ball joints don't fail nearly as often today as they did on your grandad's car.

The green arrow is pointing at the stabilizer bar, which sits behind the steering rack, then loops over the top to meet the drop link.

Yorum bağlantısı
Diğer sitelerde paylaş

Yıkandıktan sonra bende de oluşmaktaydı da sanırsam kullandıkça geçiyor. Bir önemi var mı bilmiyorum varsa disk temizleyici spreyler vardı onlardan edinelim.

http://www.hepsibura...goryId=20035741

Edit: Normalmiş.

Mertcan Çelik tarafından düzenlendi
Yorum bağlantısı
Diğer sitelerde paylaş

Balatalarda da ince metal lifler var, sürtünen iki yapı sonuçta oksitlenmeye hazır taze ve savunmasız bir yüzey bırakıyor, bir gecede oksitlenme gerçekleşiyor, hatta sıkı bir yağmur ve bol su geçişinden sonra balata ve disk resmen inceden birbirine kaynıyor bu oksitlenme ile, biraz yük binince biraz sesli bir biçimden ayrılıyorlar birbirlerinden...

İlk frende de iki taraf da mis gibi oluyor :yeah:

Yorum bağlantısı
Diğer sitelerde paylaş

Hesap oluşturun veya yorum yazmak için oturum açın

Yorum yapmak için üye olmanız gerekiyor

Hesap oluştur

Hesap oluşturmak ve bize katılmak çok kolay.

Hesap Oluştur

Giriş yap

Zaten bir hesabınız var mı? Buradan giriş yapın.

Giriş Yap
  • Yeni Oluştur...

Önemli Bilgi

Bu siteyi kullanarak, forum Gizlilik Politikasını kabul etmiş olursunuz.